The Academic Registrar African Rural University invites applications for admission to peruse Bachelor of Rural Development.
Only female holders of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least two principal passes obtained at the same sitting are eligible or only females with Diplomas from recognized institutions are eligible. The females who passed the Mature Age Examination by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) are also eligible.
The female applicants must be interested in rural development.
Attach duplicate copies (not originals) of your academic and non-academic certificates and transcripts.
Attach an original receipt of application fee of Uganda Shs20,000/= obtainable from the University Bursar at ARU Campus or ARU contact office in Kampala.
It should be NOTED by all the applicants that cases of impersonation, falsification of documents or giving false information is a criminal offense in Uganda Courts of Law.
All interested applicants are advised to contact the office of the Academic Registrar for more information.
Applications are available at:
The Office of Academic Registrar, ARU Campus in Kagadi District
P.O. Box 24, Kagadi
Mob: +256 774 227 663/0782461381
Our Kampala Contact Office:
P.O.Box 16253, Kampala,Plot 617, Mengo,Right off Southern gate City Parents
Tel: +256 414 256704/
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application forms for Bachelor of Rural Development from the link below.
To apply, visit the admissions portal https://admissions.aru.ac.ug and apply online. .
- Visit the admissions portal admissions.aru.ac.ug to fill the form
- Read the application guidelines on the attached on the login and signup page
- Create an account with the university’s admissions portal
- Login in to the portal and fill the form
- Scan all the required academic documents
- Attach scanned academic documents to the completed form.
- Attach a passport photo
- Submit the form after you have completed the form.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.25,000/= using a mobile money initiated by Blink pay
Feel free to contact the office of the academic registrar on +256-789212872 or email: email@example.com in case of any inquiries