With reference to Chapter four, Article fifteen, Clause one of the constitution of African Rural University (ARU) students’ guild, Volume 2, 2015 as amended, the electoral commission shall conduct and hold elections within the second semester of each academic year.
The chairperson electoral commission hereby invites applications for the following posts
- Guild president
- vice guild president
- General Secretary
- Minister of campus and cultural affairs
- Minister of finance
- Minister of foreign affairs
- Minister of education, games and sports
- Faculty representative
- Minister of information
- Applications should come from first and second year students of African Rural University offering a Bachelor of Rural Development with the exception of the guild president who must come strictly from second year.
- All applicants should be of a sound mind, visionary, and have good communication skills
- Applicants must have never been suspended from the university on matters of moral turpitude and integrity.
The Chairman Electoral Commission-ARU