The Academic Registrar, African Rural University invites applications from suitably qualified persons for admissions to the Undergraduate programme of Bachelors of Rural Development (BRD) programme for the 2020-2021 August
Undergraduate Admission requirements
Presently, there are three avenues of entry to the programme. These are: The Direct Entry Scheme, The Diploma Holders Entry Scheme and the Mature Age Entry Scheme. These guidelines are in line with the National Council for Higher
Education (NCHE) recommendations
How to Apply
Applications forms are available at a non-refundable fee of 25,000= for the Undergraduate programme from the Office of the Academic Registrar. You may
pay for these forms by cash or bank draft
To apply, visit the admissions portal https://admissions.aru.ac.ug and apply online. The application guidelines are attached on the login page.
To apply online, applicants shall
- Visit the admissions portal https://admissions.aru.ac.ug to fill the form
- Read the application guidelines attached on the login and signup page
- Create an account with the university’s admissions portal
- Login in to the portal and fill the form
- Scan all the required academic documents
- Attach scanned academic documents to the completed form.
- Attach a passport photo
- Submit the form after you have completed.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.25,000/= using mobile money initiated by Blink pay
Feel free to contact the office of the academic registrar on +256-789212872 / +256-774227663 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any inquiries